I needed a change of pace so I did this little small Halloween project. It is "Be a Witch" by Shepherd's Bush. I substituted all the colors. I called for Weeks Dye Works and I did not have even one of the recommended colors, so I subbed them out with colors I did have. It is small and only took several hours. I am not sure how I will finish it but I saw a tutorial for something called a "flat fold" that I may try. It did not look too complicated and did not look like it took alot of sewing ability.
I kitted up another Halloween project just in case I feel inspired before Halloween. I also ordered a couple of Patriotic themed projects since I realized that I did not have anything for the 4th of July. They have been shipped but I am sure will not arrive before the holiday.
That is it for the end of June.