Thursday, July 28, 2016

Wet in Wyoming

It has been refreshing to have some rain showers.  Especially since we are landed for a couple of days in Wall, SD.  Cute little town.  Has the famous Wall Drugs that still gives free water to travelers.  Interesting story, interesting town that we plan to visit tomorrow (cannot take the dogs in the rain ya know).  Jasmine is really enjoying the cloudy day and watching all the activity in the park.


I have to say, when we got this RV I was not that thrilled to have a washer and dryer (it came with the unit we purchased).  Well, I have definitely changed my mind.  It is SO amazing to be able to do a load or two of laundry while we are hanging out at the RV.  Clean sheets are my passion (sick I know).  Remember our dogs like to snuggle under the covers early in the morning, so being able to wash them is a real bonus for me.

On the stitching front, I decided to take out all the work on Inside the Box and redo it.  I had used the wrong thread, was a thread off on the count, just a big mess.  So, I am redoing some of it.  Here is where i am right now.



Also have been working on both my Americana project and Halloween projects.  It does not feel like I have making much progress, but they are coming along.
I am really loving this piece.  I think it will be very cute in my RW&B room in Blanco.



As much as I do no enjoy backstitching, I am thinking that the hat needs it.  I don't know.  Maybe.

Tomorrow we are going to visit the Bad Lands and the city of Wall so I should have something interesting to report.

Thanks for checking out the blog.  Hope you are not too bored.


3 comments:

  1. How annoying to have to frog so much but any counting error would have really shown up later.
    Great progress on the other two pieces. Backstitch often does make a difference, even if you don't enjoy doing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frogging really was my ony choice. I am probably going to talk myself out of the backstitching by the time I get it done!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you are still having a great time on your journey. Your dog looks so cute watching what's going on outside, and I'm impressed with how well they handle all the travelling :)
    Great stitching progress a well! Glad to see you are back on track with the needlwork project, and I agree, backstitching can be annoying but most of the time it is worth it!

    ReplyDelete