Sunday, January 5, 2020

Finally Back

I finally figured out how to get to this old Blog that I have not posted to since 2017.  Not sure why, but 2018 seemed to vanish from my life for some reason (I think I was ill, I don't remember now).....and 2019 was the year I could not get into the blog (and I have no patience for working on it very much)

So in the next few days, weeks, months, I will try to do a 2019 update on stitching.  I am thinking of renaming the blog if I can figure out how as the "needles" title seems to bring up all sorts of IV drug user sights and lists of where used needles are showing up in parks, on the shore, etc.

But for now I am sticking with Needles Everywhere simply because there is so much stuff already on it and I have yet to feel inspired to move everything.  We will see



Stay tuned, and thanks for sticking with me.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I think renaming your blog should be possible as a friend on mine did it without having to manually move stuff around. Not sure how exactly she did it, though!

    ReplyDelete