Friday, August 1, 2014

Almost Home

Our last night on the road.  Not sure I am ready for the trip to end. 

We are back in Texas, Mount Vernon to be exact.  Cute little park way off the highway (kind of a worry from the driver coming in!  ha) and next to a cemetery.  It is really quiet!  Well, so far.  I will let you know how it is after dark.


 Pretty Still

It is a small little park on some private land.  That seems to be what is happening in the RV world.  Folks trying to create revenue on their land.

Had a little rain  today coming through Arkansas but nothing critical.   It  is supposed to clear out but I am enjoying the clouds.

I can tell we are headed back to warmer weather....the dogs are shedding like crazy!  Good thing I brought my Swiffer!


All in all we have had a perfect trip.  We were talking today about how wonderful we feel about this new RV.  So glad we traded in the lemon.  Everything has gone better than we could have expected.

One thing, however.  The shower is extremely sensitive, and since I am not the most patient person on the planet, I have little tolerance for it.  I am either scalding or freezing.  I am getting pretty dirty, so I am looking forward to getting into my home shower for as good scrubbing!  And the dogs need a good scrubbing, too.

It must be time for us to get back, we are out of wine, out of fresh vegetables and running low on beer and dog treats.




No comments:

Post a Comment