Sunday, April 12, 2020

Weekly Progress Report

I hope you are all surviving (or at least getting through) this wierd time with all the isolation.  I am doing great as I am kind of a hermit anyway, but I gotta say my husband is not adapting well at all.   He is such a gad-about that he is struggling.  I offered to get him into stitching (I am not sure that would be a good idea for me in the long run, but whatever it takes to get through this!) but he is not interested.



Linen and Thread 2020 SAL Part 4 (April)

Am enjoying this more than I thought I would.  Still not sure what I will do about the initials.



Elizabeth Jones by La D Da

This is coming along nicely.  Am not so thrilled with the fabric, but it is OK.  Have it on a Rolaframe so I can tightened it as needed and I am enjoying it.


Isabella Uffindel by Hands Across the Sea

Page 2 done.  Only 23 more to go!



Coffee Quaker by Heartstring Samplery

Just about halfway through this one.  Interestingly, I have been trying to find another skein of GAST "Apple Cider".  I think it is Gentle Arts that is not dying right now but I cannot remember.  I will either have to go through some of my kitted projects or  hold off on finishing this.





New Start:

Out on a Limb by Scattered Seed Samplers

This is the first kit from Scattered Seed Little Wren Club.  The kit includes the linen (4 ct. Vintage Country Mocha) finishing fabric, threads, ribbon and a little bird nest charm and a tiny little needle...





I have a couple of new starts planned for the next couple of weeks.  I also "retired" a couple of projects that just were not fun at the moment.

Thank you for stopping by.



2 comments:

  1. The Linen & Threads is beautiful, I love the way the thread is turning out.
    Isabella has such beautiful bright colours, such a cheeeful project to stitch.
    Maybe your husband could learn how to frame projects? That would be a useful skill to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress! I especially love the L&S Sampler and the Coffee Quaker.
    Dynamics in our house are much the same - I cope much better with isolation than my husband does. All in all, we're still doing finde, though.

    ReplyDelete