Monday, September 19, 2016

WIP Udate

Have been busy with chores this month.  We are going to be having some company in the next few weeks so not much stitching progress being made.

I will post photos of my progress at the end of the month

I have so many projects that I want to start.  I am trying like crazy not to start anything new until I finish something.  I had to order additional threads for the O Canada project so I am not giving it much attention.  Not sure how long it will take to get the one thread I need.  Annoying.

I did get Be Thankful framed:  I did not put glass on it nor did I put paper on the back but I wanted to get it done before out company arrived.    It turned out to be 9 x 12.



I got a new lap stand.  I am still getting used to it.  So far it is working OK and I think the more I use it the more comfortable it is going to be.


Last but not least, remember the center of Old World Vinery that I did for my sister?  Well she got it framed and it really looks nice.  I am so happy she likes it.


Thanks so much for visiting.  I hope to have alot of progress to share by the end of the month. Who knows, perhaps I will even have a finish!


1 comment:

  1. Great job on the framing, and Old VInery looks great as well! I might try using a lap stand at some point, as the floor stand really gets in the way sometime, but for now I like sitting cross leged way too much for it to make much sense...

    ReplyDelete