Thursday, April 30, 2015

Headed East

We are on our way to Texas.  So far the trip has been uneventful (which is a good thing) other than a cold I managed to catch before we left.  Not too bad.

The "kids" are comfortable before we are out of the drive way!



Last night we stayed in Blythe just West of the river.  It was pretty, but warm!

Tonight we are Benson, AZ where it is hot!  Of course I like it.  It is nice and dry, tank tops and flip flops are the order of the day.

Have not done much actual stitching so far.  Lots of my projects are just too intricate to do while we are moving.  So I starting work on the Buddha (actual name is Purity, Strength, Truth by Dimensions) project today.  It is on 14 count Aida so it is OK while we are moving.  Got a couple of hours in this afternoon.  Hope to get into a rhythm tomorrow as we head toward Las Cruces, NM.

Am hoping to get some work done on Books Reading Books during the trip, but we will see.

I did some organizing of future projects, Knot Garden and Albambra Garden to be exact.  I put the threads on bobbins.   Not sure which one I will start next.  I also want to use s different fabric than the antique white/off white that was sent from ECC with the supplies.



Nothing exciting to report.

Thanks for visiting.

More as it happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment