Friday, September 25, 2020

September Sampler Month

 Managed to get the baby sampler finished other than the birthdate and the name.  It was a really fun stitch and went by more quickly than I thought it would.


Wonderful Life by Heart in Hand


I am just waiting for his official name and birthdate.  I think I will also add a Texas flag and some bluebonnets and some other little customizations....we will see.  

Got some smalls done for Autumn stitching.  Not sure how or when I will turn them into something, but they are done!


Pumpkin Topiary by Scissortail Designs



Autumn by Rosewood Manor

This patterns came with threads of House of Embroidery.  They are some beautiful threads that are lightly variegated and are just amazing.  The colors are so vibrant and it has some nice specialty stitches.   I just adore it.



Automne by Collection Tralala


I also worked on a couple of my WIP samplers but not much progress .....


Victoria's Garden by Heartstring Samplery


Isabella Uffindel by Hands Across the Sea


May Health and Peace Attend your Days by Milady's Needle


All in all, a pretty productive month so far.   I will probably do some Halloween stitching for the witchy Stitchy challenge through Embroidery.com.    I like the motivation to stitch at least 30 minutes a day even though I am stitching most of the day anyway.   

I hope you are all staying well and safe.   Stitching has certainly helped me maintain what is left of my sanity in these difficult months.  


Thank you so much for stopping by.  I appreciate every one of you.  


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitches-found you from Mia's page
    Happy Saturday kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work on your samplers. I've also signed up for the Witchy Stitchy Challenge. The stitching part is easy, I just have to try remember to post daily pictures and answer the prompts too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stitching! I love the Pumpkin Topiary.

    ReplyDelete